Wind turbine towers
In line with social responsibility and the development of the renewable energy industry, Mapna Group invested in the design and supply of wind turbines. The mission of building wind turbine towers was assigned to Mapna STS. This company is currently the only manufacturer of wind turbine towers with production capacity of megawatts in the country.
- Mapna 2.5 MW wind turbine tower
- 2 MW National Wind Turbine Tower
Mapna 2.5 MW wind turbine tower is made of Tubular Steel with a height of about 85 meters, which consists of 5 segments in total. The design and supply of wind turbine towers is of great importance due to the special conditions of the operating environment. Internal equipment and accessories, including mechanical and manual elevators for carrying people and equipment, are important parts of wind turbine towers.
This tower is made of Tubular Steel and consists of 4 segments with a height of about 80 meters and a weight of 210 tons.
Supply of 2.5 MW wind turbine towers including:
- 7 units in Aqkand wind farm
- 20 units on Kahak wind farm
- Supply of 13 units of 2.5 MW turbine towers in Aqkand wind farm
- Supply of 1 unit of 2 MW national turbine tower in Aliabad wind farm
Projects under construction
- 2.5 MW wind turbine towers of Dorah and Nashtifan wind farms
- 250 kW wind turbine towers of Solar Air Research Institute in Binalood wind farm
- Supply of 4 and 4.5 MW wind turbine towers
No products were found matching your selection.